You’ve been dreaming of big ideas to make loads of money but not really getting the knack of it due to lack of channels! Then here’s a suggestion to use the power of the Internet to make more money than you’ve always been chimerical for. And if this sounds anything to you, then keep on reading further as this may just prove to be the desired Launchpad for giving wings to your dreams.
The first query stemming in your minds after reading till now would be – That how can the Internet be so lucrative in monetary terms? And the most precise answer to it would be – Because the world lives online. To justify it statistically- more than 3 billion people around the world use the Internet. There’s a smartphone in virtually every pocket and according to some sources, by 2020 more than 70% of the world’s population will have one. Additionally, people’s appetite for information and entertainment is hankering to new levels every day and hence to satiate this hunger, you can just be the perfect one!
The next question popping up would be (if you’ve reached till this segment…) that how much legitimate are the sources for this mode of money making? Then let me tell you that there are genuine ways for the same but with a disclaimer of Terms & Conditions applied – “Don’t look for get quick rich schemes”. Nothing is easily available in this world and so is the case with money making on the Internet. A lot of dedication and patience is required before you can see the money seed sowed by you is giving some bankroll fruits!
So now comes the final takedown- the various ‘legitimate’ modes (because you’ve been such a legitimate reader till now) which can give you money online-
1. Websites That Pay – There are hell lot of websites that pay you for various things, such as shopping, taking surveys, testing products and what not (believe me I’m not getting paid by anybody to promote any of these) but these websites would definitely not make you a millionaire. These are just meant to give you some extra cash which you can rely on in your hard times.
2. Freelance Writing – This mode is the best one to earn money and talking on “legitimate” terms, most of the freelance writers can earn more than a dollar per word ( Yes, you read it right – “more than a dollar per word” , no need to roll back your eyes and read it again). Of course, it doesn’t start out like that. You’ve got to build your portfolio and your resume, blah blah blah. If you’re interested in writing, I’m sure you know this. If you’re not interested in writing, I wouldn’t advise you to follow the advice of Jack Frost- “The road less taken”.
Before you decide to start reaching out to all of these freelance writing companies, you need to have a web presence. You need a blog (in my humble blogger opinion, of course) or you could just have an online portfolio. Even a LinkedIn profile works to get started.
3. Hawk from house – The idea of an online selling place has been always on the rise ever since Amazon survived past the bubble burst and grew to become a huge player in online sales. This channel not only gives you freedom of selling what you have but also buying and selling like a store which makes it all the more lucrative. But before getting started, here are again a few “legitimate” tips which you should keep in mind before selling any stuff online:-
- Be honest- What you say should be what the customer gets.
- Service matters – Whether you’re selling on a small site or opening an online store, you’ll want to get those positive reviews and make a good name for yourself.
- Get a PayPal account – It’s the standard in online business for receiving payment and paying others and some rules are best if followed religiously.
Just heed to these helps mentioned above and who knows you can be the next Jeff Bezos or Jack Ma. (Looks as if letter ‘J’ is quite lucky for an online store…)
4. Blogging – This is the best mode to earn money online and the purpose for mentioning it so late is… That you’re reading a blog on how to make money by blogging sounds like a tongue- in – cheek. It’s quite a complicated way to gain some monetary benefits but it’s definitely doable and the liveliest way too. So an insight into blogging by a blogger…
Blogging follows the principal of 3 P’s- Patience, persistence and preparation. It might take more than a year before your blog develops a brand and beef, but once you’ve reached that stage, the online traffic would automatically start flowing in and that flow would definitely pour in loads of dollars. Some of the primary ways to monetize your blogs include – Advertising, Affiliates, Services, Sponsorships and of course Memberships.
So remember the above mentioned inputs and Ready, Steady, Blogggg!!!
I hope I’ve provided you many options to explore in the field of making money online and since you’ve read till the last bit so I hope you must really want to try them out. So, I wish you all the best in all your endeavors. Cheers!!!